Monday, June 11, 2012

Google Tasks

There are several books out there on how to get things done and how to make to-do's that work. I found some to be very helpful and some that made a lot of sense but just weren't convenient enough that I could stick to them. So here is one that I like. Google along with all of its other features also offers Tasks, a way to keep track of what you need to do. I personally find Tasks very simple to use and they are accessible right from your email which is very convenient.

Here are some of the features I find useful:
  • Converting emails into tasks
  • Access Tasks from a mobile device
  • Tasks with due dates automatically appear on you calendar
  • Can have multiple tasks lists

For more information click here. If you would like assistance with Google Tasks email itshelp@colgate.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment